Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Maester - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maester

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Snugglepig (I know not the best, but my cousin got me this account on the condition he could name it)
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
USA, though I love Ecuador
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
All ready have, and will again
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello I am Snugglepig. Laugh as you will, I am one of the greatest warriors and miners in the Seven Kingdoms. I have left Westeros in search of new riches and lands to explore. I am of average size, but in appearance I differ greatly, for I have a large scar on my right side from my brother shoving my head in a fire.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Greetings, I am Xavier. I'm from a small town in Colorado, but nevertheless still a huge nerd. I love Minecraft, but my true passion is Game of Thrones, i use a Sandor Clegane (The Hound) as my skin, and assorted Fantasy. I love to read and have a great imagination, hopefully this translates into good building. I collect swords, and books, of which my favourites are Game of Thrones, Eragon, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Sirens of Titan, and Life of Pi. I am also and avid television watcher; mostly GoT, Doctor Who, and How I Met Your Mother, Redditor, and horse rider. My favourite subjects in school are Science, particularly Physics and Biology, and History.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Honestly no.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would love to be a part of this team! I will try and answer any questions as they come along.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I personally have never used any of these, I feel like it ruins the game.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Simply stumbled upon it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, I will have to decline this. However if you apply again please make sure to have a lengthy introduction for 6. You don't have to use your MC name for your RP name. Also 7 asks for 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.