Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

masterjerk Declined - Matto]

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterjerk

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?:masterjerk
2. How old are you?:19
3. What gender are you?:male
4. What country do you live in?:United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server:Yes I Do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?:Yes I Do
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.:I am an 19 year old orc who was hated,and mistreated for the past years because of the way i look and act.One Day The King Ordered An Assassin the eliminate my father.The Next Day When I Found Out My Father Was Dead.And I Was Left To Avenge My Father And Kill The King.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.:I am a 19 year old pc and xbox gamer who loves rpg,shooters,and gore.I watch alot of youtube to learn about new games.I have been in machinima for 2 years.And About Ready To be a director soon.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.:Actually I Do Its My Old Survival World I Actually Did Legitly on hard.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?:Nope

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:Yes Just Like Every Server I Never Used It Before.

11. How did you find out about our server?:Look Up A Good RPG server and I saw this.

12. Have you voted for us:Yes I Have

Attachments

Matto225

The White Mage
Declined, if you want to re-apply, feel free. However #6 and #7 are no-where near up to scratch. 6 asks for a lengthy character introduction, and 7 is meant to be around 8 lines long.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
And try and make it original and at least look like some thought went into it. The Betrayed and Avenged story is so clichéd and done to death.

Matto225

The White Mage
And try and make it original and at least look like some thought went into it. The Betrayed and Avenged story is so clichéd and done to death.
Wasn't sure if it was politically correct to ask them to do that, thank you! :D
(Possibly time to cull the incoming assasin glut, methinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.