Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Mento_Machine~~applacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mento_Machine

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Mento_Machine
2. Your real name: josh
3. Age: 16
4. Gender:male
5. Country:canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? i have read it is fully agreeable
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? very much yes infact i have been ooking for a minecraft server that roleplays i think its a great aspect for writeing stories its also fun
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.im Mento_Machine A.K.A joshua arrowsmith
my interest are paranormal researching roleplaying a little bit of x-box .my hobbies are takeing things apart and seeing how they tick (e.g watches steros etc).im here because i like to roleplay. now about me ima nice guy i like to mine things .the onley time i am un fair or mean is to someone who is being mean to my friends or when im being griefed.im a good team player i can 'take one for the team' im kinda silant mostley i do try and steer clear of really big crouds i do tkae my time on things like this .also im not sure if this validates as an answer to this qustion but when i roleplay i useally play as a supernatural being (e.g demon/wood spirt).
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. no work id liek to make public sorry
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
not really i think i told you all of it in question eight. exept my skin name is assassin thief what ever
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? i dont use texture packs useally unless im playing a custom map and it says use it to make the illusion more real
12. How did you find out about our server?
i found a server it wasent for me but this guy not nameing names toldd me about this server that roleplays so i checked out the site and here i am
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
havent gotten around o it but im gonna do it as soon as im done this

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Could you say in 11 if you acknowledge Black Magic is illegal?
Apart from that it's a pretty good application.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Not a bad application, but seriously, the amount of spelling mistakes in there made me want to tear my eyes out. You should really sort that out. Oh, and you're supposed to leave a space after a full stop, and start sentences with a capital letter. It really helps. :p

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.