Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Mentos1386 application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentos1386

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?

mentos1386

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?
male.

4. What country do you live in?
Slovenia .

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes i did.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes i did, i even look in Help&Tutorials section and Suggestions&Feedback.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

hm. My name is Thebios. I was born i far west over the mountains in little village. My father was killed in war for our village when i was 5. Village was burned. Later i went in the mountains, to my uncle. Hi tech me how to fight. He was very sick old man. Hi died last year. So i decided to leave mountains and search for an adventure. I found ''Altera''...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My real name is Tine. I live in Slovenia, small country. Im still in high school, studying Mehatronics. In free time im 50% playing games (minecraft,apb...) and other 50% im administrator on Slovenian survival server. Im playing minecraft for 1year and 5 months, this is my second RPG server, first one is now closed (lack of players). I loved that server for it's rpg. I hope this server is at last that good or even better :)

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post u sing the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

2012-06-27155519.jpg2012-06-27155201.jpg
New spawn we working on for server.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
hm.. i hope this is good server :) it looks like one :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, i know that's a big problem, also on server that i am admin. I will not use that kind of black magic

11. How did you find out about our server?
Sugy 87 :)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but i will :)

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I am sorry, I'll have to decline this, please read the questions through carefully and make sure you answer as well as you can! :D
For instance:
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

I hope you apply again and make the necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.