Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

michael12308 - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
michael12308​
2. How old are you?
14​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
america
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes i have already read it​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello King and Queen of Altera. I am Heron from the kingdom of Salvanin which is south of this fine kingdom. I decided to head north for all I had in Salvanin was stolen by outlaws and for what had happened to my father. He was killed by the King himself. This was a terrible tragedy for me as I watched him suffer. This brought my liking for peace since I couldn't stand what happened to my father. Over the years as I learned what happened to my father I developed a liking for knowledge. So, I devoted most of my years in Salvanin of my adult life in the lab and in books. Since all of my experiments and records were stolen from me I would like to take in something new and also continue my studies. I hope you let me into this great kingdom and I promise you that I will keep peace and in return of you, King and Queen, possibly letting me in I will continue my studies and give you all my information and knowledge that I gain. I hope you consider my offer and it was a great pleasure seeing you, King and Queen of Altera. Great thanks from I, Heron.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello everyone. I am Michael from the United States of America. I spend my life doing many things. I enjoy being with friends and playing sports. I play soccer, baseball, hockey, football (tag), and basketball. I also like to be with my family and playing PS3. Now I'd like to join your server for a couple of reasons. First I would like to join your server because I always loved Middle Aged things. Second I would like to join your server because my friends said it was really good and I would like to play with them. I hope I can join your community. Thank you.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, I don't know how to do that I just got a new computer.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
From my friend.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
The link wont load for me.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Please expand your question 7, it is below the minimum, also try to make your character introduction longer

Pro tip: Hi. is not a sentence

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Feel free to try again adding enough sentences regarding question 7, and then you'll have an acceptable whitelist application.

Status
Not open for further replies.