Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Minecrafter1000-Application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Minecrafter1000
2. Your real name: Clay Mozingo
3. Age:13
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United states

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I love roleplay servers and would like this server because of it

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: I am a male 13 years of age i like to write, read, play minecraft, Play chess, Checkers, i also love my family, My grandma had cancer, my grandpa almost died, I also love playing cards, my parents are seperated

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. : None

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: I don't use any mods

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Yes

12. How did you find out about our server?: Minecraft server list

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Not even close.

"Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more"

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Read the above post, I said improve your app.

although if you have that attitude I'll hold the door open for you while you walk out.

B

Bellon the Wise

You are nicer than I .. Itzza... -closes the door and locks it-

Brum_Brum

Villager
itzza sorry to say but please treat him a little better. i dont ask you to get him in the server, but "I'll hold the door open for you while you walk out." is right above the edge.. if you said that to me i was about to kill some1!

Status
Not open for further replies.