Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

MineZ

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Now, let me start off by saying that this is in no way a server that takes up massive amounts of time, it's a mini-game, if anything, and I usually only play for about an hour at a time or so :p

Anywhoooo~

I'm sure most of you know about MineZ, the popular DayZ Minecraft servers!
That is, it is a completely server-side mod which essentially turns minecraft into a zombie apocalypse simulator, wherein you must keep track of hunger, thirst, and physical condition to survive.
This may sound easy, though you cannot break blocks, and must obtain most of your items from scavenging desolate and empty cities that're miles apart from each other.
On top of all this, Zombies run about 2 - 3x as fast as in vanilla minecraft, and deal 2 - 3 hearts of damage with each hit.
and on top of all this still, most players are hostile and will kill you on sight for materials (We don't kill our own, though, don't worry :3)
The average life span of a player is around 45 minutes..

Recently, myself, Michcat, guerreroman, and a few of our other friends've been playing and enjoying our little outings, and would like to extend our help to anyone who needs it :D
We are well armed, well fed, and well protected in our numbers :3
PM me for details if you'd like to join us sometime for a little zombie hunting fun ^w^

Current roster:
valcust
valcustoms
vanthenus
Michcat
guerreroman
Savagecamo
boston_boy
Legion9191
thepretender5
SparkInSpace
2Buggs
D47Dr34m
Squareblob
MarioMluigifish

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Even if you were, Our people are strong enough now to protect against the lone wandering bandit ^w^

though I would like to establish a callsign in altera...
How about this:
Someone types "Smoke"
The other must type "Fog", lest they be considered hostile.
Should work out fine when skype/TS isn't in play :D
Oh, and my people usually only play on us8 :p

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Nooope~!
They've a map in DayZ!
I'd think this is the same principal, since it doesn't have up-to-date player markers :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Wonderful! I was wondering when someone would post this, I have always been parranoid about when... I shan't go there, but you know what I am talking about.
I love MineZ, although I usually play on Au1, but I can change servers, although, I have no TS/Skype.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'll join. I have Skype, but unfortunately I don't have TeamSpeak. I should also mention that I am completely and utterly horrible at MineZ, and I often find myself ragequitting because I die too much.
..Yeah. I need some teammates.

Roaper

Legend of Altera
Ah, MineZ. I remeber when that first came out. I played it a while back and again recently and it's a fun game mode at times with a lot of "Nooooooo~!" moments.

I find Day Z a lot more fun, but if you come and get me I'll play.

Spark

Broken
MineZ annoys me in thats its mostly 10 year olds in rubiks cube skins......

And DayZ is amazing, so much fun...

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
You aren't Caesars Legions are you? I met up with them once, had like 5 rows of 6 all in iron armor, with iron swords... They killed me, and moved on to Romero and killed every one. Would that be you?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Nope ._.
We don't really have a name..
Just hollow-worlders..
Also- I believe in karma, so I'm hard-pressed to attack someone who doesn't deserve it >_>

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Ok, cause, it was really scary to see that many well armed people.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I never attack unless provoked..
Which includes when I tell people to go away, and they don't >_>