Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

mods/admins please read [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarven_knight

I think I might like it here
i have waited about a month to get on and im starting to get a bit atired of waiting... i know that you have alot of applications and i dont want to seem rude but im just reminding any mods online to plz ,when you have the time of course, check out and maybe accept my application

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
and im starting to get a bit atired of waiting
Sorry about that sir. However, to make it easier for you and to save some of your time. This application, any application you have already made and any application you will make is declined.

I apologize for not making that clear before.

S

Stevey

You haven't 'waited a month', you've tried to apply a few times and they have all been declined. There is a difference in that.

dwarven_knight

I think I might like it here
Sorry about that sir. However, to make it easier for you and to save some of your time. This application, any application you have already made and any application you will make is declined.

I apologize for not making that clear before.
im sorry alright, ill still be makin posts and i hope to help if needed on the server at a later time

Status
Not open for further replies.