Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

MonkeyFaceGamer - Application [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
MonkeyFaceGamer​
2. How old are you?
18​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?

Sweden

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?: Yes
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Björk (Pronounced B-i-ork) is a 75 year old Caparii. He was born and raised in a small village in a deep forest. His father was a Scientist, he was always out in the woods collecting samples from various trees then mixing them together to try and make some potions. He always said '' One day, belive me, one day, I will make a potion potent enough it will heal all your wounds instantly.'' He was extremely close to finding out how using a brewing stand and some netherwart but one night, as the whole village slept, it was attacked by Earthspawns that were lead by Modern Human bandits. The village was torn to pieces by the giant beasts and the bandits killed the remaining Caparii. Björk barely escaped with the help of his brother Borak. Both his mother and father perished in the attack. Borak was a soldier, aged of 97 years old he had seen his share of fights and was well trained. For the next years Björk and his brother were hidden amongst the forest, away from all civilization. Borak made it his goal to train Björk into a better fighter then he already was and so Björk's training began. They fought all day and even at night sometimes practising stealth as much as lethality. It had been about 13 years now and Björk was truly a great fighter. He then left, traveling through various villages asking for jobs, he had become mostly a mercenary now and always completed his contracts. As he traveled he sometimes got bored so he started learning the lure and played as he travelled the roads of Altera. One day, as he arrived at his brothers cottage to come say ''Hello'' he was met by two men. With them, the men had a letter from a battlefield, it said '' Dear Björk, we send you this letter to sadly notify you of your brothers death. He fought alongside us fiercely but was sadly struck down. He has left you all his belongings and house. All our condolences.'' Björk was so devestated by this letter he burnt his brothers house down keeping but his lure.He now lives, looking for a place to live, playing his lure at night always wanting to find those who killed his parents and brother.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a swedish 18 year old that lives in the Västra Götaland region of Sweden. I live a lone in a small apartment with a very crappy computer that can handle only Minecraft. I am raising some money to buy a computer but am also studying in Computer Coding. I really love role playing and have been struggling to find a good RP server. I hope this will be the one for me ;)
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly no​

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am swedish so my first language is Swedish, if my english is not perfect it is because of this.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?

I searched Minecraft Roleplay Servers

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Just did.​

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Hello Minekyfacegamer, so a few things, your question 7 is currently under the minimum number of sentences, we actually require 8 or more.

Also to help you clean up your question 6, we no longer approve the stories were entire villages get burned down, also the races we have don't tend to mindlessly attack people, as it doesn't fit in with our lore, id say re-write it so there is no village being burned down, and we hate seeing everyone die as well.

Thanks have a nice day.

EDit*** Two more things, you should bold your questions and space them from your answers, and the edit button is below your post but above mine.

Spark

Broken
Also could you remove this part as it isnt part of the application :)

MonkeyFaceGamer said:
Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple question, Yes or No. Please note that this shows that you know the rules and that the excuse "I didn't know" doesn't apply anymore. Saying no means your application will not be accepted until you have read the rules and agreed with them.

And that is the end of the guide. Remember not to pester the admins once your application is written. It is not an automatic process but we check the applications often, so you shouldn't have to wait any more than 24 hours.

Also remember that if an admin asks you to modify something in your application, best change it. We wouldn't ask if it wasnt necessary and without the change you won't be accepted.

Applications don't always get accepted, otherwise there'd be no point in having them. We choose those who we feel will benefit the server in some way. If your application is declined and you know you could have done better, wait a day then rewrite it, but make sure you put full effort into it. If you put your full effort into your application and it's still declined, it's because we don't feel you would do well on the server.

I hope this has helped you and good luck in your whitelist applications!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sure one post wont "clutter" the thread.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Monkey, before I accept your application, I'd like to see a few changes.
1. On number 6, please come up with something a bit more creative than "my parents were killed" "my village was destoyed by bandits"
2. Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.

Change these, then reply, so that I know you've changed them, then I will re-look at your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.