Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

MoonPudding's Re-Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

CrystalFae_

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
1. What is your Minecraft username?
MoonPudding (Formerly CrystalFae_)

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes

4. Tell us about yourself!
Hello! I'm Moon, a former member here. I applied here some time ago, but school started piling up and then COVID hit. Thankfully, now I think I am ready to rejoin the community here! Some things I enjoy are writing, playing video games, and playing my violin! My favorite genre is fantasy, I feel like it adds so many more possibilities! I also enjoy collecting crystals, some of the ones I have so far are aquamarine & lapis lazuli. I am excited to rejoin the community!

About Your Character!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Character Name:
Nimue

Character Age:
9-11

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Nimue is somewhat small and has long unkempt black hair that falls down to her lower back. She wears a calf-length white dress and is barefoot. Nimue has big, glittery eyes that are a striking shade of deep blue.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 1.38.21 PM.png (Sorry about the black lines I could not get a better picture.)

Written Test!
Nimue is lost. She always has been. She knew it the moment she opened her eyes on the sandy shore. Feeling the cold water brush against her feet, Nimue sat up, surveying her surroundings. A small beach stretched out before her, and in the distance, a bustling city full of ships and people. The sky was cloudy, casting a dull, gray light onto the rocky water. Confused, Nimue tried to remember, remember where she had come from, why she was there, who she was. There was nothing, only a giant, gaping void that stared into her very soul. She shook her head, trying to clear the sense of isolation from her mind. As she tried to stand up, she felt a small weight in her hand, it was rough and damp. Opening her palm, Nimue found a small, round card of wood with a single word scratched onto it in her palm. “Nimue.” Confused, she stood up. Nimue… It must be her name. But why was her name scratched onto the wood? Why was she carrying it? Pushing away her confused questions, Nimue looked towards the noisy trade station in the distance. So far, it was her only sign of civilization. She took a step forwards but winced at a sudden pain in her legs. Her feet felt raw against the rough sand as if she hadn’t walked in quite some time. Nimue grit her teeth, ignoring the rough pain in her legs as she stumbled forwards. That city was the only place where she could find people, and perhaps, if she was lucky, those people would have answers. Eventually, after what seemed like hours of walking, Nimue found a road. Looking forwards, she could see the cobbled path leading into a slightly less crowded part of the settlement. She was almost there, just a little bit longer and she could find answers. A sudden noise in front of Nimue startled her, looking up she found herself facing a large wagon with two giant donkeys leading it. Nimue shrank back from the beasts, frightened by their loud hoofs and threatening size. Slightly past the gigantic creatures, an old farmer sat with reigns in his hand. Nimue realized this was the first person she had ever seen. Mustering up all her courage, she spoke. “E-excuse me… do you know what this is?” Nimue held up her wooden scrap to the driver, hoping for some sort of answer. Instead, the driver gave her a dirty look. “Never seen it, now scram kid.” Disheartened Nimue nodded, and walked back towards the settlement, murmuring under her breath “Sorry mister.” Nimue forced the hazy doubt out of her mind, she didn’t have time to feel sorry for herself. Looking up, she found herself standing before a large gate, that looked as if it had stood there for a hundred years. This is it, she thought. I will finally find answers.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.