Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

mudkip2gabriel whitelist [closed - has another app]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkip2gabriel

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: mudkip2gabriel
2. Your real name: Gabriel
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: male
5. Country: England(UK)

6.i have read the tome of citizenship
7. i have some experiance on roleplaying games
8. i am a modder(in sp) my intrest is minecraft.my hobbies is playing mp and am here to explore and meet new people. i cant always be on because of home work.i did used to be a master griefer but that was 1 year ago and it got me hated alot so i dont that any more. i am a master builder so i can build just about anything. i love to explore and discover. i like to watch shows like family guy, cleveland show , american dad and south park but i do not swear. am sometime annoying but thats rare.

9. i sadly have no pictures of my minecraft work there all in 1.7.3 and the update deleted them
10. i have been banned from other server for griefing, stealing and spam but i dont do that anymore cus i got bored of doing that stuff

11. yes i am aware of black magic that is why i never download stuff like that
12. i found it on mcsl

13. yes i have voted for this server
please respond as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.