Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

My Application :D

arinc229

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

arinc229

2. Your real name:

Fuat Pehlivan

3. Age:

4. Gender:

male

5. Country:

Turkey

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes i have read them all and i agree i will obey the rules of the king.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I played too many games about roleplay for example world of warcraft,runescape i played this games but for not lvling up and kill other players for feeling my chracter and the unlimited world of it. When i play my thinks , my world , changes and i can feel the same things with my character and feel that world we are playing thats how i play roleplay.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am a normal person as you are i like listening music and other things but my most interests are swimming,ski and table tennis i am captain of table tennis team in my school and i got 1 medal from ski i get it from tournament Especially i am a social person i like hangout with friends and get enjoy from life with them.My hobbys are listening music and painting i got a part in opening of a art contest and I like listening pop and rap because this musics can cheer you up.So this is my style in life :D .​
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry but i dont got any good builgings for now i got once but i deleted them already sorry about that but i am learning to use world edit i can do basic things really fast like building house.​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
All i want is meet with another peoples from all around the world and meet them and roleplay with them and I got a one wish i want people to talk with me i'm getting bored if i stay lone in a part of city.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I dont use them and I hate people using them because they are breaking our rights. In servers that i joined before i reported them to moderators and do the right thing.

12. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist.net
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i have voted and you can be sure i will vote server daily.

arinc229

Villager
Can u pls accept me ? look at the time i posted the topic and look at *jack*'s i send it first he stole my application and he is a member but u still dont accept me to be a member :(