Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

My application!! [Declined - Alaila]

Axle

Villager
My username for Minecraft is shadowyfigure123!

Im a male

My age is 15

I think I would be great for you server because I love medeival roleplay, and I also love Minecraft. I was looking for a game that kinda blends the two for example a mixture of Skyrim and Minecraft would be a game I wold always play! But with this server when I saw it I said "Hey this server is a mixture of medeival roleplay and the minecraft building! I think that if you would like a devoted player that will always remember to roleplay and keep in the character! And as for building...I build with stone bricks, cobble, wood, wool and well in a nutshell anything that isn't sand or dirt! I

And I will always respect the staff and realize how the owner of this server put so much work into mixing my 2 favorite things! Minecraft and medeival fantasy roleplay! I hope to see you in game...

shadowyfigure123