Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

MY APPLICATION :)[Declined - DavyGoddess]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILLGOWER

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?

WILLGOWER

2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male

4. What country do you live in?

England
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
i agree to the Survival Guide
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I agree to Tome of Citisenship and Everything you need to know page
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

WILLGOWER was a hard working mining, who one day decided that mining was not the career he wanted, so late at night, he left his wife and children and traveled to the city, were he would soon make his fortune

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Im Will Gower and i have been playing minecraft for a good two years, i was playing back when we was running on 1.7.3 ! and i just love minecraft, and its hard to find a good RPG server these days, so i got sent here by a friend!, im 15 and my interest's are football and playing Minecraft! i enjoy meeting new people and making friends! i hate people who ruin Minecraft community by hacking etc! i would like to be part of you community because i love RPG on Minecraft, and i love the idea of real life situations like tax and etc!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i do, but it wont let me upload the file ( im on a Mac )
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

It would be an honour to play on your server!
and is there anyway you can sign up and become part of the staff here?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

i am aware and i will not use black magic

11. How did you find out about our server?

a friend!

12. Have you voted for us?
i have indeed!

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hi,
Please answer to this question properly, as it is the most important one (along with the #7):
"6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.".
Also, your character's name can (and must, in this case) be different from your IG-Name.
You can have a look at the guides on our forum, or look at the approved applications. That would surely be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.