Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

My application for the server [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallywilbert

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? wallywilbert
2. How old are you? 13
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? Australia

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes i do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hi, My name is wallywilbert and I have decided to join your server. I made this decision because I like to play minecraft and I like roleplaying servers, Im very loyal and will obey your every command I am a young architect and very good at designing and creating things to your satisfaction. I think I would be perfect for this server because I'm very kind and a good actor, thank you and goodbye.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello, I was a young country boy when on one sunny day I was obducted by aliens and super human intelligence was drugged into my brain, therefor making myself a good creative person. At the age of 10 I was shipped to America to create NASA which I did and then I was the second man on the moon who of course doesn't get any credit. The next 5 years I was traveling around the world by the name of David Atembra studying animals, plants and bugs. That year I joined the war against a fearsome foe and was friends with edenthehobo, He knew me as Eisenberg.The war went on for years and we won of course, But we lost many lives. I decided to leave america and go back to Australia I built my own house on the sydney opera house. I went to canberra and got a job as a pixel artist which obviously doesn't pay much so I won the lotto just like that. The money I won ran dry quick but those Iced coffees were delicious give a guy a break, gosh.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have created many good things and recently working on a custom map which involves a lot of creative and a lot of placing blocks.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? probably.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes and ill report any if seen.

11. How did you find out about our server?
well edenthehobo told me about it.

12. Have you voted for us? yes

matyio

The original mute
Question 6 and 7 have each others answers, a simple copy and paste will fix that. However your rp story is too modern, we are a medieval server and the highest form of technology is probably the brewing stand. I'd suggest a complete rewrite of your rp story to make it medieval. We have a lack of bards, farmers, and ordinary folk. Don't make your character amazing at first, but make it normal with one thing interesting about them. Eg my character can't talk. Look at the current roleplay stories in the character profiles/stories section of the roleplay section to get an idea.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Question 6 and 7 have each others answers, a simple copy and paste will fix that. However your rp story is too modern, we are a medieval server and the highest form of technology is probably the brewing stand. I'd suggest a complete rewrite of your rp story to make it medieval. We have a lack of bards, farmers, and ordinary folk. Don't make your character amazing at first, but make it normal with one thing interesting about them. Eg my character can't talk. Look at the current roleplay stories in the character profiles/stories section of the roleplay section to get an idea.
Look at question 7.... Its kind lets say very very fake
(and btw my char is ordinary :D)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
There's already been some great advice given, if you make another application, be sure to read them very carefully! They've been through this process, they know the drill :p.

Anyway, declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.