Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

My Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
My attittude stinks, as you may already know. I'm sorry about, but I just get annoyed, very quickly. I promise ill change, i'll be kind, willing, caring, and a good friend to EVERYONE. I'am deeply sorry about my behaviour, Koer, Robin, Tom, Tang and Werbil (basically Skara) all know its stinks, and im annoying everyone, I will change.

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
I love Hollowworld, its the best server i have ever been on, its magnificent buildings, kind citizens but me i have done nothing but take and argue.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It's only a temp-ban. This time. But you are right, if you have gotten banned because of this, you need to improve.
Take this to heart and do not let it happen again. It's Koer's choice whether to accept this or not, him and the rest of Skara

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I expect KHs to be keeping track of temp bans - remember it's 2 strikes, third is a perma.

Status
Not open for further replies.