Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

My request [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisys

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
-Prisys

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?
-Female

4. What country do you live in?
-Spain

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
-Yes,I agree

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
-Yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
-Prisys is the name of the princess who reigned over the extinct Lucifenia,her name was Rillianne but now she must change her name,or she be murdered .She is selfish and bossy. She had a twin who´s be placed for adoption,she was despotic and evil,killing everyone
who´s opposed to her and she became very rich at the expense of citizens. One day she fell in love of the prince of the blue country,but he was in love of a girl of the green country. She couldn´t allow that that and she commanded destroy the green country. After that the prince of the blue country wanted revenge and attacked her country,but the prince wasn´t the only one who wanted revenge,there was a revolution and finally they sorrounded the palace,but her twin was her servant and he was helped her. He gave him clothes to her,and then he dress up with him twin clothes. The prince and the rebels capture her twin instead of her and he was sentenced to the guillotine.
After that she escape to another country,with a new name,and she feel so regretful for that

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
-Ok,this is the bad part of this.Let´s start. My hobbies are heard Vocaloid songs ( if you don´t know who are they you must be die D: ) ,play MMORPG games and Minecraft. I want be in this server because I love all the medieval style and the role,and I like Minecraft,if I put together Minecraft,role,and medieval I obtain a very awesome thing :D. I´m Spanish and my English is not perfect but I can speak it more or less. I know that say I must write 8sentences or more but I don´t know what more I can say u.u

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
-I never take photos of my contructions,I think that is so snooty

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-No,if you want know more of me,accept me xD

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
-Yes,that´s obvious

11. How did you find out about our server?
-I don´t remember,I heard about this server when I was no-premium and now I´m premium and I want be in this server :D

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
-I never vote for something I don´t know,but if I enter and see all,probably I will do it

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
1. Kinda confused by your backstory. So your character (a princess) had a fraternal twin who was a boy, and they ... switched places, and no one noticed???

2. If you do not write more than 8 sentences for #7, your application will be denied. There is no way around it. This question is our only way of getting to know you, and determining if you're a good fit for our server. I totally sympathize with being a non-native speaker of English, but perhaps I can provide some prompts. What region of Spain do you live in? Do you speak any other languages? Do you have any pets? What is your favorite color? What is your favorite subject in school? What do you want to be when you grow up? Do you have any interesting/weird talents? What is your favorite food? Do you get seasick? .... etc.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
well since that's been pointed out, I'm going to decline.
If you can think of something original to write, then apply again. Also make sure 7 has 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.