Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

MY whitelist application

weedshrek

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

Weedshrek

2. Your real name:

Dimitri

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male

5. Country:

I live in norway
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

yes i have.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Well i have played runescape since i was 8 years old and know alot of lore about that particular game, i also played world of warcraft but not for very long.(5months) i did once attend a social meeting at some club where we did RP with foam swords shields and daggers. i sometimes like to roleplay harry potter at school with friends

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I usually put others infront of myself, i share finds with people. like when i find diamond i tell everyone. i like to play minecraft as often as i can, but have yet to try a roleplay server. i lived in australia for 1 1/2 years so my english is pretty good. before that i lived in the netherlands. i grew up in the netherlands where i played alot of morrowind and oblivion. me and my friends we managed to get goldbrand at a certain time but it ruined to gameplay because it was overpowered.​
i hope this is enough​
kind regards,​
Dimitri aka weedshrek.​

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, could you add about 3+ more sentences to 8? preferably not based around minecraft as well.

Anyway, you're also missing questions 9 -13, please add them in :D