Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

N00bility's Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

N00bility

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
N00bility​
2. How old are you?
17​
3. What gender are you?
female​
4. What country do you live in?
The United States of America
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is n00bility. i come from a small fishing town along a far off cost. my mother died when i was 5 leaving my younger sister and i with my dad. My dad was a woodcutter before he was fired. he was a nice guy before he started to drink. every night he would go to the town tavern and drink his money away. while my dad was gone i would take care of my sister. after my dad just left i had to get a job at the fishery. most people say I'm brave and strong, they also say I'm quite. i didn't have much friends because of taking care of my sister. after my sister left on a ship to the new world i decided that i wanted to do more. and thus my story begins...
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I've been playing minecraft for 3 years. i run a small local server for my brother and friends but i want a want a more serious server to play on and eat new people. i love medieval history! i find it fascinating. currently i am shooting re-curve Olympic bows but i am not ranked. i also aspire to be in the film industry i would love to be part of this community because it seems friendly it not overly large, its medieval whats not to love!!!!!!!and i cant wait to have a fun rp with new people.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i don't have any works to show but I'm currently working on a small movie.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
not much i haven't already said. =)
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
it only seemed reasonable. but i also read the rules and other things to know. as well as what seemed like common sense
11. How did you find out about our server?
times of searching and trying many many servers
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Already Did

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
Id suggest that you find a good rp name soon, add a bit to queston seven and make the questions bold.
Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.