Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Nevereat1 - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereat1

Villager
1. What is you minecraft username: Nevereat1
2. How old are you: 15 yrs
3. What gender are you: Male
4. What country do you live in: US of A

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server: Read it
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game: Done and Done
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction:
When I was a child, my parents always told me that everything happened for a reason. That nothing was a mistake. I used to believe them. I was ten years old and woke in the night to the thunder from a storm. My parents told me that they had visited to oracle and was told that storms shall bring death. My dad told me to run to the fort we had built last harvesting season. I heard screaming, and was knocked out by a club. I woke up next to fifteen other boys from 8 to 17. I saw dummies, targets, swords, bow and arrows. I realized i had been recruited. I trained until i was fighting age: 20. I fought with the Royal army of Galazar. We were on a mission to attack the kingdom of darkness in the frozen north but a storm brought us off of our path. The boat went down, i was the only survivor. Another storm, more death. I washed up here in Altera.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community: I love to play football. I'm good at defense, but i would rather be up top scoring goals. I play trumpet and I like to sing.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video: Down Below

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us: I tend to talk to myself a lot when i'm thinking.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense: YES

11. How did you find out about our server: My friend C.J. (A.K.A. miyham)

12. Have you voted for us: Yes

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I like the seeing the oracle thing, and going to some fort, but everyone else but your character dying is overused...

Also you didn't answer 7 properly, it asks for 8 sentences or more. I'm sorry but I'll have to decline you.

Status
Not open for further replies.