Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

New 300henry - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palor

Villager
1. Your Mi

necraft username:

300henry

2. Age:

male

United States of America

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ? yes and yes

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills. I grew up in a somewhat rich but respected family with the ideals required of regular citizens. I grew up under my fathers shadow. Since he was a retired captain of the guard In a city from many lands away. But like in most city's the people there craved power and we had to leave because of the power struggles. In my early years and though out my later teens I was trained to and brought up to be person of the ruling class or at least a captain of the guard like my father. But things change and soon my family was in hard times and I had to start working in the farms which mostly funded the city. But life was still bearable and I had some weekends to my self and the town around me was flourishing. But suddenly it started changing. First It was just rumors of dark figures on the outside of town.Then the crops started dyeing and The plague spread. Then the madness spread only the old were went mad at first but then the sick and the young and then finally the general population. they took to the streets fighting and looting I was spared from the madness for some reason, And then the coward known as the dark magi came he had power horrible power and he came in and took over what was rest of the populous. May family was killed in the madness so I took what I had left and started adventuring warning those about the dark magi.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I enjoy martial arts which I take part of in a few.I also enjoy dungeons and dragons 4th edition but am thinking about learning 3.5 or even second edition. I enjoy computer gaming which includes Minecraft ;) , Battlefield, Elder Scrolls,and Runescape. I also enjoy roleplaying in video games and real life. I also have a fondness for medieval history.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Im sorry i don't have any.
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? nope
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.​
. How did you find out about our server? I found you guys on "mc server list".
12. Have you voted for us?
I have not voted yet but will soon
13 notes: Im sorry that the font is of I had a hard time with that.
Also is this better than my last application?

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please answer properly all the questions in the whitelist form, specially regarding Question 7, in where we precisely point out that you need to write in at least 8 sentences talking about you, where as you have only typed in the videogames you like to play, mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.