Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

new race idea faun

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grimm reaper

Crossing between a human and a goat

Traits:
Funny
Insane
Violent
Slow
Strong
Intelligent

Fears
Water
Fire

Weakness
water
Long distance attacks

Can't see very well in the dark

They lived in the mountains

Looks:
horns
Red or green eyes upper half of human lower half goat.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
image.jpg

The Lore Team are not accepting any new races anyhow, bud. This 'Faun' the upper half of a human and the lower of a goat, is exactly what Caparii are. Didn't Epik request you make one big thread, instead of many small ones?

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Let me translate for abbey... The CAPARII are THIS servers version of FAUN. The same as the Greylings are this servers version of Goblins. Earthspawn are this servers version of Orcs. On the new race proposal page it says any similar or in this case the same will be denied. I am 99% sure this will not be accepted. Sorry to be harsh but it's true!

G

grimm reaper

Wait i have another idee

Slendor:
They look like enderman but are different: there eyes are purple but when they attack they turn red.
They have very little horns
There legs are completely pu retry purple
they love water

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Dude, this sorta has to stop. It's annoying quite a few people, and it's clogging up the forums.

*EDIT* Also: This(if it was deserved of going anywhere) would be in the suggestions and feedback section, and please don't use abbreviated grammar on the forums.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If you don't stop making useless threads or at least reserach our lore before making suggestions I will see to it that you are personally banned from these forums. Please pull your act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.