Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Nickco43's Membership Application [Declined-Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickco43

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Nickco43

2. Age: 13

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: USA

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Yes, I will read it after I post this application.

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
I am a really good builder. I can build any thing houses, rail ways, skyscrapers, redstone lighting and other redstone stuff, computers, farms, and may more. I also do landscaping. I nice back yard can sell a house. I am also a good business man/ marketer. Its all about the store. well organized, and well lit store make more money.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a computer geek. I like apple, raspberry pi, xbox, intel, minecraft. I am also a gamer. I play call of duty, skyrim, minecraft, castile miner z, forza 4. I also like planes. Every year I go to a huge air show in wisconsin. Favorite plane, P-48. I play baseball. I don't play for travel, just little league.
I am a boy scout. Just got my star rank. Why I would be apart of this community? Ever seance the server that I use to play on went down for good, I stop playing pc minecraft. I still played xbox minecraft but it the same wasn't the same. so i spent all day searching for a server and hear we are now. when i saw your description I thought this server was a nice size and doesn't anore you like meepcraft and other servers I have been on.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button

or link to the image or video. When i was uploading my photos it said the file size was to big because theses builds were from xbox minecraft. If you can give me an email address I can send you the photos. But here is the only pic that downloaded. My friend wanted some thing different to live in and I know he likes cars.(thats my friend on the hood of the car 2012-08-03_14.56.29.png

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I don't mod, I don't duplicate (xbox), I don't use texture packs. I play the game how notch wanted people to play the game.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I know.

Attachments

nickco43

Villager
what is a in-character. I know it says if you don't know what it is than this server is not for you but I need some were to build.

nickco43

Villager
Name: Kyle Hinks
Nickname/Alias: Kyle
Race: German/white
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180.
Hair: brown.
Eyes: brown.
Skin: white
Identifying Marks: big feet
Appearance: tall,normal looking.