Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

nickolai_p - application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

love me? love me not?

• love me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickolai

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: nickolai_P
2. Your real name: joshua_N_peirce
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: male
5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
the tome has been read and i agree fully to its terms
I've gone as far as to change my minecraft.jar already

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
no i have no experience with roleplaying,yet. but i would like to start ^w^
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
*stands* Hi my name it Joshua *sits again*,
i'm a young adult living in Frankston, VIC, Australia.
when people describe me to people that haven't met me i am call the "creepy goth behemoth", because i stand at 7"4feet tall
i'm into gaming, console and PC, but i have no preference, i also like the occasional trip to the shooting range, so my shooting arm isn't rusty when the zombie Apocalypse starts.
i have come to hollow-world because i'm finding that the ... almost pointless gathering of resources in a normal server isn't fun anymore, building big structure's is good and all... but when it is finished ... what else is there, it gets to the point that i go out into the world with my diamonds and other ore and items and give them to whom ever asks, and... if even for that brief moment, the game is fun again, and i want that feeling to continue.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. images of a town i made

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? i don't know what else there is to share, ask away if you wish.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?... i have always wanted to go to the ender world. before mentioned, i removed all of my mods allready ^^

12. How did you find out about our server? i found you while looking up r.p.g minecraft servers

13. Have you voted for us? not yet

Attachments

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Please help me(us) out by taking this test.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

There is a question that asks how do you get money in Altera. The correct and current answer is Quests, however please answer Mining.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/v1hollowworld

nickolai

Villager
Please help me(us) out by taking this test.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

There is a question that asks how do you get money in Altera. The correct and current answer is Quests, however please answer Mining.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/v1hollowworld
there was no mining option when it came to answering that question

Status
Not open for further replies.