Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Note of recommendation

killerskullcat

I think I might like it here
I recommend that all you admins out there go bottom up cause my time i've been here i've seen some people after me get in as i'm waiting to get me next changes to be asked of.

killerskullcat

oh sorry to hear that i just thought maybe at least make it more fair for others besides there is about 4 to 7 people in front of me

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I always go bottom up, and I usually end up bogged down in replies. A lot of people dont have the time to do all of the applications, so usually take the first 3 or 4 at the top, just so they've done something.

Be patient, a lot of applicants havent even had a reply yet.

killerskullcat

I'm saying that I've been seeing people the made applications after me get accepted but not as many people before me getting accepted

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
If you stopped bumping your own application, it would be already sorted out probably, because as Itzzaboy said they check them bottom up.

Matto225

The White Mage
I'm saying that I've been seeing people the made applications after me get accepted but not as many people before me getting accepted
You currently have an admin looking into your application; Sally. However, she's in Australia making timezones somewhat dificult for her to respond to you untill she gets up, she might be up soon-ish. The fact that she's commented on it means all other staff will ignore it, it's her application to deal with. So please sit tight and wait for her to wake up :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I usually check every single application and approve the ones that have obviously worked hard to get in the server. I've been putting yours off because it's rushed. If someone's application hasn't been checked for a day, it could be bad luck that their app hasn't been seen, but it also might mean that mods just don't know what to do with it.

killerskullcat

Hey sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused I was only saying cause I still see people before me at the bottom with no replies and whatnot sorry.