Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Orbyloo-Application [Declined -fencible]

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbyloo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: orbyloo
2. Your real name: Jacob
3. Age:14 (15 FEB 27)
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: U.S.A Florida

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have read it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel that you seem to be the most organized server i have seen and look like you dont mess around with noobs you just throw them out. And i used to play a game called roblox and role-play all the time but that game has gotten more popular bringing more noobs and ruining the game i also used to play runscape and i played a little WOW
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi every one im jacob! I live in Florida in the USA. im originally from maine so im a huge boston fan Patriots FTW.I also play lacrosse defense for my school. My favorite lacrosse team of course the boston blazers! My dads parents are also from greece so i have some family there.I also love to read my favorite book series are the percy jackson and the olympians, Alex rider and rangers apprentice. I also have ADHD and im dyslexic so if youve read the percy jackson and the olympian series you know what that may mean maybe my mom isn't my actual mom???? Lol.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. i have no types of works online

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? i talk like i can never be serious but as soon as i start role playing i become and whole diffrent person A role playing robot.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

12. How did you find out about our server?i was looking for a good roleplaying server and that search lead my here!

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) no but i plan on it if get in and like the server!

Hadrian

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's a good application but you need to re-read and use proper grammar. For the most part its good but just work on punctuation and what not. Hope to see you on! Thanks!

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Didn't read the rules properly,

Declined.

WARNING: Do not contact a member of the admin team regarding your application, it will be declined if you do. We check the application section regularly, there is no need to chase us about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.