Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Otchey The BloodLust Archer[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otchey

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?

My name is known as Otchey

2. How old are you?

I am 14 years of age

3. What gender are you?

I am the gender of a Male

4. What country do you live in?

Australia

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes i do agree to read this survival guild before loggging on.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

Yes i shall read all that is needed to know

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

"My name is Otchey i am one of the less so "BloodLust Archer's"
My race is elf part human, a hybrid. Many years ago i sought other worlds intent for something interesting. I found Regalia in which i could not sought any diamond armour and people known as premiums never lost items, i found few others untill i looked upon your world. I sent the application to your King to travel through the nether to find your world.
i here bye state my ground and hope to make it through thie Nether".

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more.
You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Yeah My name is Otchey for the third time and my interests are real life archery, gaming, eating and drinking. I would love to be part of Hollowworlds community because i love serevers with a massive roleplay aspect and this server seems way better then massivecraft. For real they dont let you wear diamond armor o.o, i am quite nice and try to make as much friends. i am defensive and will stand my ground ought to win whatever the issue is. Unless im wrong :/

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

sorry i have none of my work since my computer crashed and wiped everything even my serevr world with all my builds. so no sorry :(

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

i would like to build for you guys i would love making roleplay aspect for your server.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes i understand i will say honestly i have used black magic before without asking but u state that you dont want Xray, so i will not use it ^^

11. How did you find out about our server?

I literally Accidently clicked on the link while looking for servers.

12. Have you voted for us?

I will probably vote if i get accepted :eek:

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Please add more to question 7, its not long enough we need 8 sentences or more.

Also re-do question 6 entirely, thats not a backstory or introduction, it's how your character came here.

Otchey

Villager
._. well that's kinda mean don't you see i kinda put lots of effort in -_- you guys can do what you want i wanted to be apart of your community but your too blind to see that not all of us is gonna come on and Blow your world up as well i told u i used Xray which is true and i was being honest, i am 14 not 24 years of age and im not so that sophisticated to right a complex blutty application, you guys just lost a possible player.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Its not being mean, its telling you what you need to put to be accepted. Goodbye then.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
._. well that's kinda mean don't you see i kinda put lots of effort in -_- you guys can do what you want i wanted to be apart of your community but your too blind to see that not all of us is gonna come on and Blow your world up as well i told u i used Xray which is true and i was being honest, i am 14 not 24 years of age and im not so that sophisticated to right a complex blutty application, you guys just lost a possible player.
Hi Otchey.
The person who is being mean here is not Eric.. He has spent his time to give you some kind advices, your reaction is totally exaggerated.
Your n°6 as he said is not what the question asks. And the n°7 asks for 8 sentences.
We have a lot of 13 years old players in our server and the application process is something they have gone through and successfully.
We also have guides to help you make a correct application. This application is declined, but feel free to reapply considering these guides:
-http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/character-creation-guide.184/
-http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-good-character-introduction.14771/

Status
Not open for further replies.