Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Phoenix4's Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix4

Villager
Note: You do not need to share any personal information if you do notwant to.

1. What is your minecraft username?
Phoenix4​
2. How old are you?
17​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
France
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes. I will read it before logging onto the server and I will try to memorize it.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Absolutely! I understand all of the Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I am Phoenix4, I am glad to be able to attempt to whitelist. :) I love to mine and explore things. My favorite place is The End. I am in love with anything that has to do with fire! I don't like PvP or griefing, so I will probably check out the Eastern Frontier world. I love academics and learning new languages. I have a lot of eexperience with Minecraft and love to have dedicated servers that enjoy new people.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Phoenix, also known as Pho to my friends. I am loved by everyone I have met before. I am very kind. The minecraft-style houses has always been my favorite place to live. I am known as the Enderman King also. Endermen are my followers. I find my servers on mcserverlist.net or mcbans.com to ensure the best quality of server. I saw your server near the top of mcserverlist.net so I feel very encouraged that it will be a nice adventure to roleplay. My favorite Minecraft skin is an Enderman in a Suit. I enjoy having many friends to help through their journey.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any links or files to show you (which I am sorry for), but I have helped with Medieval building (such as Capture the Flag Buildings) so I have experience with these kinds of buildings.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, I am good at commands and people like to listen to me. Not many people argue with me and everyone loves me. :)
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and I hate the use of black magic anyways. I have trouble doing modifications anyway.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I saw it near the top of the mcserverlist.net lists.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I have.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, but I will have to decline this, please read through the questions properly.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Also, we have an Ender Prince on the server, so you'd have to change your skin :p.​

Status
Not open for further replies.