Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

pigeongamer's application [Declined - Sally] (Age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeongamer

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? -pigeongamer
2. How old are you? -12
3. What gender are you? -male
4. What country do you live in?- America
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? -sure why not
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? saw it its cool and helpful
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Me, a dark hero experiment "decroth" for short my friends call me"dec". I stands on the cliff staring into the sea... thinking of my recent raid... and my murdered family... i vow to destroy all bandits for attacking my father... I hear a cry of anger and a sword clinging on the ground. jumping to my feat i jump forward but i was too late... a giant blade crosses my back as I scream in pain the bandit says "hahahah three down two to go!" he was the one who murdered my family... but that means my brother is still alive! "I hope i live long enough to find him!" as i fall down the cliff the bandit runs away... as i hit the ground i can barely see my pitch black skin and by black hair and my red and black robe tearing up... im screaming and thinking about how much pain i was in when my village "shelldonland" was burned down... i fell in the sea loosing my consciousness and bleeding out... trying with all that's left of my strength to tear away from the seas water edge and passing out... i wake up in a cave and then im here... they said "you look weird!" i tell her "yes i know im an alternate human" as i look at the ground i see blood and scream... that is my story

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. my name is pigeongamer. i am a fast builder and a fair roleplayer... but in a tight spot i can raid,steal,fight and kill. in real life i'm very kind and a (described by my friend) "a kind,passive,shy, ladies man. i don't believe him its just that most girls like me. but im a nice guy all around. I'm a very generous person who will never leave a friend down. im not very brawny in real life but I'm smart and quick minded. i watch a LOT of TV and i train to become a programmer. Ive made a mod or two in my. i love the computer and im a HUGE brony ( go away if you're a hater) i think RD is best pony lawlz. I'm also easily bullied and passive but im good in REAL LIFE fight. thank you for your time good sir/ma'm
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. sure i built this in 1 hr

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? im a pushover...

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? isn't it on every server?

11. How did you find out about our server? on the google webz

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) sure but i won't collect my reward... i don't wanna cheat

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!

Attachments

Alpha

The Watcher
Please rethink and rewrite your in game character history as bandits killing your family and such is very much frowned upon as being heavily cliché and un-original.

Spice it up a little, not everyone has to be a "hero" or some renowned assassin/fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.