Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

please accept me - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielD11

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
DanielD11

2. How old are you?
I am 13 years of age.

3. What gender are you?
I am male.

4. What country do you live in?
England.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I have read it, and I will consult the Survival Guide for help when I first join.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes, I do.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Hogarth Namntar. I, as you can see by my height, am I dwarf! I grew up in the Dwarven Valley of Nashtin, and before I left to go adventureing, I was a budding blacksmith and one of the only few traders in the Valley. For the past 5 months, I have been traveling, stopping off at any taverns and inns for rest and a good ol' drink of ale, always gotta' have some ale! But, two weeks ago, I received a letter from my friend Tarmin, that the Valley had been attacked by Goblins, and only a few of the Villagers remained, and they are trying to find me. I have been waiting at the Candlehearth Inn for a few days now, with no reply from my fellow Draves. I'm starting to get worried that they have been

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hey, My name is Connor. I am addicted to video games, and I play the PS3, but I mainly play on Minecraft. My interests... well... they are gaming, girls (lol). I also enjoy many sports, such as football and basketball. In my spare time, I do a bit of fishing. I have two dogs, one is a black labrodoors and I also have a golden retriever. I love animals. My friends call me crazy, funny and a bit weird, but I know that I am perfect, lol! I spend most of my time on the computer, and I talk to mariomluigifish and reviewerman on Skype a lot. I am also very good at Tekkit, and managed to teach them Tekkit, and now they know lots about it.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I can't find any at the moment, but I can have a real good dig around in my computer files for some.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I do.

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friends, who play on Hollowworld already. They are Mario Mluigifish and Reviewerman.

12. Have you voted for us?
Not yet, but I will do soon.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Hey there! As I know Connor, I am vouching for his application, although you may need to watch your comments and work on your grammar slightly because remember - this is a mature server!
Good luck, hope you get accepted.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - The title of the post itself makes me think you are impatient.
Regarding question number 7, we are asking for you to answer with at least 8 lines of text speaking about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.