Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Pohype - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pohype

Villager
Before writing my application please take in consideration that i'm French and i'd really like to join your server. Sorry for the languages problem, next year, i'll live in Hawaii and i thought that joining a English speaking community would improve my English =D .​
1. Your Minecraft username: Pohype

2. Age: 16

3. Gender:Male

4. Country:France

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ? For sure ! I agree.

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills. My character is a druid, it looks like a World of Warcraft druid, but in Minecraft. I helps others characters, enchant, and helps to building. He's very funny and friendly, also he's very wise and knows how to take good decisions when it's time for.​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; My name is Peter in the real life and I'm French, my hobbies are computing (first =D ), gaming, sports (Basketball). I have been playing for Minecraft since 6 month now, I really like to build Fantasy and mediaval houses (screen joined). I really would join your community because i love roleplaying. For sure, joining your server will improve my English skills. It will be really usefull to me because as I leave France for Hawaii next year, i'll need to speak English, and playing something like 2 hours a day with English people will really help me, finally here are my motivations : Have new English Friends, Improve my English and build a Fantastic and Mediaval World.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Here's a part of the city i built on my old French server :

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I would really join a Teamspeak or Mumble community of player, if someone can accept me, i would be very happy ^^​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? The hack mods and all this king of thing are not allowed
11.How did you find out about our server ?English Minecraft server list

12. Have you voted for us? For sure !

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
That is a great reason to join the server. However, you haven't answered 6 properly. Just imagine being your character and talking about yourself to a stranger, or friend. Talking about their past around a campfire, or over a few drinks at the tavern. Is he quiet and hostile? You could write how he'd act in such a situation.

Also, you need to add more to 7, it does say you need 8 sentences or more, about yourself. This could be hobbies, talking about pets, best childhood memory or favourite game, book and movie.

Now unfortunately, I will have to decline this (part of the rules, sorry) but I really hope you apply again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.