Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Posletti Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posletti

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Posletti​
2. How old are you?
19​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
England
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I do​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I do​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I travelled long and far to the wonderful land they called Altera, having heard many tales of the fine craftsmanhip. When one of the lords of my old land exiled me for falling in love with his daughter. I had to leave and never see her again, after many months of travel I heard of this great land they call Altera and knew I had to find it to seek a new home with a new more respectable Lords.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hey guys, I'm Ben. In september I'll start studying electronic engineering. I enjoy keeping fit and playing sports. I also love playing RPG's and have been trying the find a role playing minecraft server for a while now. I like the sound of the server as it sounds like it is a family of players not just a load of people on one server that just do things seperately.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly not.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yep
11. How did you find out about our server?
http://mcserverlist.net/
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
About to

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I am sorry, I will have to decline this. If you apply again make sure to fill out 6 and 7, since they're the most important questions.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are

Status
Not open for further replies.