Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Prestons_Bitch - White List Application [Declined - fencible and geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Prestons_Bitch
2. Your real name: Wyatt
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love roleplay, I have done minor roleplay in both Warcraft 3 and World of Worldcraft, I also was a shaman in a Roleplaying clan in Warcraft 3 (second in command if you are not familiar with Warcraft 3)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well My name is Wyatt, and I have always been fascinated with roleplay sense I was 10. From Fable 1 and Warcraft 3 to Skyrim, I have always found a way to spice up the roleplaying aspect. I make myself backround stories in the game, to help explain where i am at now in the game, even though nobody but my brother listens. I also love meeting new people and interacting with them, making me a all around compatible guy. i love video games so most likely i will be on evey day at some point either checking up on my profile or getting ready for some hardcore RP. Another thing is that i like getting in depth with my roleplays, if you dont roleplay well, go home, i cant stand people who attack/grief/spawnkill etc. If i was to gain access to this server, i feel i would make a good edition, but also know my place as a new guy, not trying to butt in with people's already begun roleplays.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry i don't, i like to make things up on the spot

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am willing to try and do new things for the sake of roleplay, and it would be an honor to play on your server :) (Also the name, it was chosen a long time ago, PLEASE do not judge me today on my username)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

12. How did you find out about our server? My friend, and new player Doctor_Daroan told me about it

13. Have you voted for us? Yes

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I have absolutely no right in accepting/denying, but swearing, the rule located in the Tome Of Citizenship, is NOT allowed, which includes your username.

But apart from that, it's a fair application. Wasn't Warcraft III Reign of Chaos? I still have that.. But the only multiplayer was on battle.net? So then you had a clan...This is interesting *wink*

Wyatt

Villager
Thank you, and I understand about my username, it was really stupid to put it as that and I apologize greatly, please PLEASE don't judge me on my name (and indeed i did co own a Roleplaying clan with my firend on Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.