Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Pumpkin, Pumpkins everywhere!

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
Hello Hw! Speedy and Mav are back to give you....
Pumpkin Day 2.0!

If you did not attend the first pumpkin day, then you should come to this party! >;D

Basically, Pumpkin day is a day about.... Melons! Pumpkins!
You wear a pumpkin on your head to show your love for the Pumpkins! (and a bit for our amusement...)

All are welcome! Boys, girls! Dwarves, elves! We will provide pumpkins for everyone!

Be there, be there, Be there!
Tauredal, Monday, September 10th!
7:00 pm, est time!

-With love,
Alexantria

Pumpkin.jpg

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
It's probably up to you... Although some characters would not usually do this sort of thing, so perhaps OOC?
Or you could say in RP it's like a Harvest/Thanksgiving/Autumn celebration of sorts?

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Wait, if it's 9th, that's today, and then its in about 1:30 hours....
OMG! I need to get dressed!

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Phew, I thought that... Oh god, I have school tomorrow... I might not be able to stay for the whole thing....
Oh Nooooooooo!

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
For those who actually CARED about pumpkin day, im sorry to say it was cancelled. Now leave this thread, shoo! Shoo!