Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

r3a9an96-Application [Declined - Sally]

Am I accepted?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
1.r3a9an96RPG.png <- That is my skin.
3.Female
4.USA
5.I agree, and have read them.
6.I am a ranger, I like to explore. I have highly attuned archery skills, but can use a sword. Generally, I don't settle down, but I would like to have a home to come back to.
7.I enjoy Minecraft, of course, but I've always wanted to have quests and stuff in the game, then I found your site. I like to draw/create. I also like to explore. Building is one of my favorite things. I would like to be part of your community because it has everything; you can build, fight, do everything that's possible in minecraft in one place. I have been looking for a server just like this ever since I discovered servers.
8.OK.
9.I've been on Silent79's server CWMGaming, Legendary Craft, quite a few actually. I was actually trying to make my own server, that's what the picture is of. Yes, I was on creative mode, but Survival mode will just take longer.
10.Yes, I figured it was, and that's fine with me. I had to get my brother to get me my texture pack, I can't even get a dog mod. You don't have to worry about that from me. :)
Thank you for making this server!
2012-06-28_16.14.10.jpg

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
The door that you can see there at the end of the "light path" opens via pistons attatched to a lever.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/guide-to-making-your-white-list-application.17/

You need to fill out the application properly. Please make sure to keep the questions as well and read through them carefully.

For example
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Also you need to have all the questions. I am going to decline this, but feel free to apply again!​

Status
Not open for further replies.