Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Race transformation through magic?

Toa_Key

Villager
This is a dumb question, because I probably know someone came up with this idea. Lately i have made a human character. Lately i wanted to become a syrien through rp reasons. I been thinking, because of the vast area magic rules, i thought race transformation would be one of them. I was later told that i could not do that, and cancelled my app for it. I thought of bringing this up for later just in case. Plus, i want to push for my goal. I do not want to make a new character and do not want water blessed lv3. I will resort to that if i have no other choice. Please think this over. I have had a long week with this topic with others for a week. At least let me down easy.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry but I doubt this will be allowed, race transformation from human to syrie seems quite extreme, and I can't even see a way to make it logical.

Toa_Key

Villager
I know it is, and im Thinking it ho wit could happen logicly. Through the queen or something. Just scraps of ideas so far Camicaxe

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Legit answer: Nah, mate, you can't "transform". The only change you could actually do would be becoming a demon, and even that isn't changing race.

NiNi

MooCat
Unfortunatley the only way is to rebuild the character. (Remake)

There is something i heard of called a re-birthing that allot of people do but that involves starting a fresh with the character's age too.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I only know one person who's character was aloud to change race but they are a amazing RP'er and Probaly wrote a amazing backstory for it... Depends on your creative writing skills I guess!

PS. I hate to break it you but Syrie have been capped

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I only know one person who's character was aloud to change race but they are a amazing RP'er and Probaly wrote a amazing backstory for it... Depends on your creative writing skills I guess!

PS. I hate to break it you but Syrie have been capped
1 slot left.

NiNi

MooCat
I remember back in the day when i asked this very question. Then when i found out it coulden't be done i made Sakora... I do not regret my decision. It was the best thing i've ever done. This character is a keeper. Hasn't died yet either... Although ive been tortured and nearly killed twice...

Still i woulden't change this character at all.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
I'm thinking about this a bit, and I'm wondering if anyone's Aether Vyrden (that's the magic thing, right?) would actually be large enough to encompass a spell that changes the biological nature of a creature.

Spark

Broken
Well the immortal kings can make worlds can't they?

Anyway I still think you should use my suggestion, my logic is undeniable.