Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Raf1re's apliation [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

raf1re

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Raf1re dont beleave me chek my acount​
2. How old are you?
no lies:13​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
canada
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes, and im exited​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes i think that it will be very usefull​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
im a minecraft skin creator, i went on alot of server with my friend i never filled a whitelist application beacuz i thout it was not worth it
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
i play video games alot: x-box 360, cmp and others minecraft is the game i played the longest on, i played and ownd oblivion and skyrim, i own a cat and im determined to show all the time how much i can do to help.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
not currently but im planing on making playthrought with my friends
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
yes i am hoping to be working with players that understand that this is minecraft not a game of power.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes, i am aware is like that on many servers.

11. How did you find out about our server? I searched the web for good and interesting server.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)yes just did

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok you're never EVER going to be approved if you don't bother to create a character. This is a roleplay server and for that you need a character (Logic 1 Ignorance 0).

Next, you need to provide more background information in Q7. It actually says in the question, "8 sentences or more," so you can figure out that they're looking for at least 8 sentences about yourself. (Logic 2 Ignorance 0).

Finally I'd suggest that you think about the layout of your application, separate the questions and answers or make the questions bold, it just looks more professional.

Question number 6 is about your ingame character, or the personae you take on. Not only this, but it is supposed to be lengthy. You wrote two sentences at best. It would be in your best interest to use spell check and correct grammar, I know you're 13, but it is not that hard to use the shift-key.

Some tips on answering #6:
-Think of a type of character you would like to create (E.g. LumberJack, Explorer, Priest, Drunkard, Elf, etc.) and imagine him/her in real life. What does he look like? What does he smell like? Does he have a long beard? What color is his skin (could be so tanned that he looks as leather)?
-After you have completed that, think of how your character acts. Does he smile alot? Is he irritated all the time? Is he that grumpy old man that shoo's kids off his lawn? Does he enjoy socializing and meeting new people? If asked "How are you today?" how would he respond (E.g. "I have been worse." [pessimistic] "Absolutely maginificent! And yourself?!" [Optimist and a little over exaggerated])
-Having created your character, give him a reason WHY he is the way he is. Why is he pessimistic? or Why does he like having a long beard? What made him have tanned skin? What happened in his life that made him irritated all the time? This is called giving your character a back story.
-When in doubt, spell it out! Your character should be very intricate (detailed or complex) and will take a while to develop. If you are having issues with something, ask questions like "Why is X the way it is?" or "What caused Z to choose Y?" More detail proves for a better character, and alot more fun in Role Playing!

MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough! *** Star THIS. TRIPLE STAR THIS!!!! ***

******HAVE FUN WITH IT******​
Have I make my point?
No character is worth playing if you did not have fun creating him/her. This is YOUR character. You decide everything about them. However, if you need help feel free to ask the forum about something! There are always people willing to help! Enjoy!​
Sincerely,​
Charles IV​
IGN: coolfish102​
Alias: Edward McKinnon​
PS: If you are having trouble completing number six, private message me and I will walk you through EVERY step. Starting with a name, working to a great back story. I look forward to reading what you come up with!​
***HAVE FUN WITH IT***

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, I will have to decline this. However, Satouroes and Charles have given some great advice to fix up your app. You're free to apply again, so please read through what they've said :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.