Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Rainer528 - Application [Declined - Matto225]

Rainer528

Villager
Hey!

I will first start of with telling my name and present my self... yeah! im a 14 year old from norway and my in-game name is Rainer528 i realy felt interessed in this server becaouse i read about the server and read that it is roleplay wich i like pritty much. i love that you guys have made it to a survival server, becaouse im agree with you guys, it arent that so much fun to play if u do creative but this server u need to get your own resources self. i have been read your survival guide and i've been taken a look on the Town of citicenzship. i've read the most part but i could wait so i made this first and i will be finished reading it before i log in. and im not a dude that use some mods or texture packs, i think that minecraft should be played as it was created. NO! mods or texture.. well hope u guys would like this.. anyway the pic is my work in creative only for showing u guys that i can be creative.

Cya: Rainer528597d667a4e838623bd1c51c406779806.png