Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Raykaystar Reapplication [ Accepted - Jase ]

R

Raykaystar

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Raykaystar

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes

4. Tell us about yourself!
Hey! My name is Rachael, my pronouns are she/they, I am 22 years old in January and I am trying to get back to my roots! I found this server a long time ago and life got busy and I was unable to put the time in that I wanted to. I went to college, got a job, and am living on my own! I now have grown a lot, improved my health and mental health, and am ready to get back into RP and get to interact with the community again. I am a college graduate, a nerd, and a design major. I would love the opportunity to start again in Hollowworld, meet some new folks, and grow my RP skills once again. Thank you everyone and I cant wait to play with you all!

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Aren

Race: Caparii

Appearance: Aren is a larger caparii, reaching about 6' tall and weighing about 175 lbs. Her fur and horns are a dark black. She is a great horn well endowed with muscle and brawn, she can seem intimidaing at the start, but once you get past that thick and gruff exterior, shes really a bit ol' sweetheart. Due to her clunky social skills, she can be easily mistaken for dumb, but she is in actuallity very smart. Sure maybe not book smart, but shes got street smarts for her years of experience.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
The snow clung to my fur, desperately grasping for me and weighing me down as I continued to trudge. Despite the blistering cold weather and the thick fog that had settled over the mountains, I continued at a steady pace. Turning back was not an option. All that was left there was emptiness. Buried in snow and pain.

I turned around, checking my surroundings to make sure I was alone. The weather prevented me from seeing anything but falling snow, and any noise was masked by the rushing winds. There was no light, and I had been on the move for a while. If anyone had been following behind, they surely would have froze by now.

Maybe this time would be different, maybe this time I could find peace, safety, but most of all, rest. For years rest had never been an option. It was work work work at the fortress. I closed my eyes and the images flooded back. Everything me and everyone I had ever known worked on. Gone in a second.

There wasn't anyone who could stop me now. At this point, I was alone. The solitude would have been nice, except for the rushing and stabbing winds that blew relentlessly against my skin.

I look ahead and my eyes met a welcome sight. A glowing light up ahead, coming most likely from a lantern or fireplace. I rushed toward it, my gaze matching a soft trot. I came face to face with a small wooden shack, almost completely obscured by the snow. The only portions of the house visible were the windows and thick bolted door. I knocked ferociously, praying to the gods I would find help here.

The door cracked open, an old human man looking up to meet my eyes. He was old, but I could tell in a moment he was not weak. His body bore the wear and tear of a warrior who had seen years of violence. He looked me up and down suspiciously, his gaze curious but not harsh.

"Who are you, what do you want?" He croaked suddenly.

"Please-" I replied quickly. "The blizzard- I- I need shelter."

"Were you followed?"

"No." I managed to say, completely out of breath.

He paused, then looked around outside to see if I was followed. "Inside. Quickly."
I didn't know it then, but meeting this man would change my world forever. In the moment, I was only looking for shelter and warmth. A place to rest and a place to recuperate. What I found was loyalty, trust, and most surprising of all, family.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.