Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Re-application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username? My minecraft username is CupquakeMaster.
2. How old are you? I am 17 years old.
3. What gender are you? I am male.
4. What country do you live in? I live in Norway.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes I agree to reading the Survival Guide.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes I will.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. My name is Ciel Phantomhive. I come from a vealthy family from the East. My parents where killed in a tragic fire in our mansion when I was a child. I somehow managed to survive this murder of my family. I then on started to avenge my family with my loyal demon butler at my side. He became my servant in exchange for my soule when i die. I became a skylord and rarely visit my restored mansion. I travel around the world to find information and eventually I will find my parents murderer and I will destroy him! My character is of high class and does not speak disgracefully. He is a vell raised and has good manners. He will destroy you if you get in his way and he will not accept failure! He pushes on to the last moment. He is a clever man and does not get fooled.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Im a creative person who likes building amazing buildnings. I do not grief or destroy others stuff without any good reason. I usually solve my problems with words.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I was whitelisted once, not long ago but my account ( Random_Display) is lost.. The e-mail is deleted and ive forgotten the password so I hope I get whitelisted again. You can find my application further down on the list.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am, and I do not have any type of ''black magic'' on my computer.

11. How did you find out about our server? Planet minecraft. The server lured me in with its amazing ness and I liked it very much.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Many times with my old account! :)

Miyham

I think I might like it here
You should probably add more to number 7 seeing as its supposed to be 8 sentences ;) , say stuff like who you are outside minecraft, like favorite music, other hobbies, etc.

Maeland

Lord of Altera
"Declined since you put 7 and not 8 lines under who you are." I want to see that happen.

I do want to see some spacing between the questions and the answers though, my eyes are getting sore from reading this.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Declined. Sorry but RP backgrounds of dead parents, stories of "I must get revenge" are not encouraged.
And the questions weren't answered properly, it asks for a length intro, and 7 asks for 8 sentences or more. As everyone's already said.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry if I appear rude. I don't intend to. We have to be strict on what we allow into the server or not.
Bandits/revenge/dead parents/ living with a hermit to learn *skill* are overused rp introductions that we just don't allow anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.