Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Request: List of All evil/ mean/bad Characters

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
I would like some help compiling a list of all known evil/bad/mean characters on the server. If you are classified as these then please leave a response below explaining our character a little bit. Thank you.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
I'll argue that Basil is neutral with violent habits and enjoyments, but still, I admit he is bad. And he will get much much worse shortly after I finish this post.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
How about the words twisted, deranged, or insane? Psychopathic?
If any of the above words count, then add me up there.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I could argue differently, but I fear that my house is filled with evil people! The shame, ah well, we'll row with whatever oars are granted us.

I most certainly am evil.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Is this one of those questions like "who is in the southern wilds?

Are you asking so you can hunt them down and kill them?

Spark

Broken
rauyran said:
Is this one of those questions like "who is in the southern wilds?

Are you asking so you can hunt them down and kill them?
Pffft, who actually does that!? Cant think of anyone that does that offhand... :eek:

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Queen Abbey Oceana is quite the villian here lately. I would add her up their. She is crazed with power and is attempting to slaughter her 'enemies'. :p

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Yeah right, like the evil characters are just going to tell you who they are, we have a code. *looks up at list of evil confessors* You guys!? I though we agreed to keep this on the DL.

C

Cubey

The Great Demon is here! An aggressive corrupted human! Loves chasing, scaring and griefing!

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Albiorix isn't smiled upon by those that would call themselves good. They have called him evil, so I suppose he is.