Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

RetiredHiFiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike larson

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Retiredhifiver
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?
USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I DO
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I DO

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My character goes by the alias of Crimson. He received this alias due to the small article of cloth he tied around his neck before he went into battle. The crimson cloth is the only thing that links him to his parents who were killed in a bandit raid when he was a child. Crimson managed to escape into the woods before the bandits slaughter and burned his whole village. Crimson returned a few days later to a mound of ash which used to be his family's farm; all that laid in the pile of burnt lumber was an old crimson cloth that belonged to his parents...
After that day Crimson joined a group of rebels leaving in the forest. They trained him to fight and craft. For a long time he built many structures for the rebellion. He fought many battles and one day even found the group of bandits that made him an orphan. No bandits made it out alive that day...

Crimson became a feared but respected leader as he led a small battalion for the rebellion. The rebellion over came the tyrannical leaders and began a new era of peace and prosperity. The peace however did not last long for Crimson. The leader of the rebellion promised a powerful sit in his alliance to Crimson. A sit that the leader's son much coveted. The son plotted with his brothers and framed Crimson for the murder of a local tax collector. A close friend of Crimson warned him and Crimson fled and is now seeking refuge in Hollowworld. Crimson is hoping for aslyum and is going to work hard to rebuild everything he once had!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am Graphic designer who is looking for adventure and camaraderie as we create a world of our own. I am a recent college graduated and i need a new thrill. I have long became bored of world of warcraft and other rpg's and i wish to join a world I have a invested interest in. I find Minecraft the game that gives me the most pleasure. I finally have a game that i can use as a creative outlet.
I wish to join your community because it expands this great game even further! I love the role playing elements and i want to contribute to making this world even better. I enjoy playing music and drawing. I like riding horses and doing larp on the weekends or in my medieval club at my old college.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
YES; i am aware

11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend told me.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.