Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Rexean application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexean

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My minecraft username is Rexean​
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male.​
4. What country do you live in?
United States of America.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I do.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
RP name: Alderik
Race: Wild human
Origin: Wilds.
Story: Alderik was a member of a wilds tribe. He had just reached manhood after fighting in his first fight, Alderik then was expected to fight for his tribe, but then his tribe was slaughtered and only he and a few others survived, now Alderik wanders the world in sorrow for his lost home.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My hobby's are building and creating civilizations, or helping others make civilizations. I am interested in building complex society and my general job on MC servers is as a soldier, hired or not. I am loyal to those I have chosen to work for and I will not betray them in any way.
I have lead a city's Legion before and made a complex military out of it. While also being the director for there intelligence agency.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
On barrier-craft I made the Legions, which was made out of the Waterfront Legion, (AKA the capitals Legion or the first Legion.) the second Legion, which was the Legion of a allied city named Venice, and I can not remember the last Legions city. I also created Waterfronts Intelligence agency, (WIA for short.) on another server I created my own town which I named Ravenhold. It was a town made up of about twenty people and the town did not last long enough to make a very complex society, but apparently I did a good enough job as a leader that after Ravenhold fell, many of the soldiers, knights, and citizens chose to remain loyal to me and serve me still.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I think that is all.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of it and I will not do so.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking for MC servers and I found this one, and so far I have liked what I have seen.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here
Not yet but I will.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry but you haven't answered question question 2. 6 isn't lengthy at all and 7 doesn't have 8 sentences or more.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.