Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

richards213's whitelist application [Declined-Matto225]

richards213

Villager
1.Minecraft Username: richards213
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United states
5. Accepting the rules: I have read through the rules a few times to double check so yes i agree to the terms.
6.Talk of role play: Usually when i play role play i like to play a series of parts. My most favorite thing to do is be a merchant and own a shop with friends and make a good amount of money. Then when i have gathered enough money i buy stuff that could help me in battles and i will go on many adventures and learn new things. I use to play on a server called Lord of The Craft but one of the people i met on there framed me and i ended up banned. I played a lot on the server so i have lots of role play practice and can carry threw just like i did before. Just letting you know i am serious about being framed, i like the server to much and didn't want to be banned. So after a while i stopped playing minecraft but then got back into it and started looking for a new role play server. Then i came across this server and just had to join.
7.Introducing myself: My name is Oscar and i love to play video games, i'm very artistic and i love to hang out with my friends and skateboard. I am great at role play and can keep a good attitude when things get hard or when i get angry. I'm some what mature but you cant except me to act like i'm a parent because i am 14. I have people who whine and i try and do my best on everything.

8.Role play Character: I will probably be a merchant named Collin and i will live right next to my friend. I work all the time and prepare to go on long adventures and don't come back for weeks.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Hey richards213, nice that you want to join our minecraft comunity. To get accepted by the admins, here some tips:
1) Add the question and then answer them. Maybe you can also make the questions bold to make it easier to read.
2) At point 6 you should write a little character story, to show that you are able to roleplay.
3) At point 7 you need to write at least 8 sentences about yourself. Just give information about your favorite music, what do you think about Barak Obamas dog ;) or stuff like that.
4) Please answer all questions ( you find them here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/guide-to-making-your-white-list-application.17/ )

Good luck and see you in-game
Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
You don't answer the questions 8 to 12.
And I think the roleplay question shall be a little character story (don't have to be your final character, just to show that you can make a roleplay character)

Matto225

The White Mage
You don't answer the questions 8 to 12.
And I think the roleplay question shall be a little character story (don't have to be your final character, just to show that you can make a roleplay character)
Spot on. Since this is a pretty good app, I will give you a final chance. Read what Ulrych wrote, follow it and if you have any questions to do with the questions we have posed feel free to ask

-Matt

richards213

Villager
I added in a character at the bottom and i might change it cause their are lots of diffrent things i like to do in role play.

Matto225

The White Mage
I added in a character at the bottom and i might change it cause their are lots of diffrent things i like to do in role play.
Look, the main issue is, you havent used the questions we provide for you. Go onto the link Ulrych (tomahawk) posted up there ^ and copy paste the questions through (with the questions themselves, not just the numbers) and answer them.

Final chance now

richards213

Villager
I put it in red letters its not exactly the question but its explaining what im saying and thats just another form of a question so its just nerrowing it down

Matto225

The White Mage
Declined

If you want to make another one, feel free. However, if you do, please include all the questions, in the format we provide you with

-Matt