Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Roamingwolf's Application[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roamingwolf

Villager
My Username is Roamingwolf, and I purchased this legally. I am 14 years old, male, and I live in the United States of America. I have read and agree to the Survival Guide. I agree to consult both the Tome of Citizenship and Everything you Need to Know page before asking anyone else. Hunter, Dragon Rider, Year of the Trials. I have travelled the forests, living off the land, killing only to survive, selling pelts to towns I pass through. I have been living in a tree for the past year, and am ready to leave, but this forest is riddled with small, flesh-boring grubs named illgrathr, which eat anything I throw out my tree. They jump in the air, split into 7 of them, then eat the entire thing, just yesterday I threw a piece of rotten flesh out, and they ate the entire thing within seconds. My name is Setormor, I grew up in a large town, until war destroyed all but a single hut, I raided the hut of its weapons and escaped to the forest. I write this in case I do not make it out of this forest. I see an ocean nearby; maybe if I run for it, I can get away. I am going to place this on a log raft and send it away. Hello, I am Santiago, more commonly known as James, and I am just a very techie guy. I am a large geek, nerd, or any other stereotypes. I love medieval RPG, or just RPG games in general, whether on Minecraft or not. Most RPG games I have played have a preset path you follow, but I saw this one is more open, which I love. I have wanted to find a server or game like this one. I also hate bad grammar and bad-mouthed people. Besides Minecraft, I play things like the Halo series, Need for Speed, and Steam games. I love to read Sci-Fi books, as well as some set in the past. I love books from the perspective of animals though; they are always the best, to see how people think dogs think. I do realize that all X-ray mods, texture packs, and any other cheating is not allowed, and I agree to not do this. I found your server from my friend Madyson. In addition, yes, I have voted for you.​

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
I have to decline this, you have to compile your application in the proper format:
Please, before re-applying have a look at this guide right >>here<< and make a proper application.

Status
Not open for further replies.