Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Roelofw - application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roelofw

Villager

1. What is your minecraft username?
Roelofw
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
The Netherlands
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello my name is Roelof and in my time of playing minecraft I have to say I developed a pretty good building skill. I am very carefull with creepers and other mobs, and only use TNT in singleplayer.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello my name is Roelof I am 19 years old and live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are sports like football and swimming, hanging out with friends, running and ofcourse play minecraft. I am applying for a job as a police officer and start my education next year. I currently work in a warehouse on the orderpicking location.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well I wanted to show you my world where I have worked on for the last 2 months, but my little brother bought minecraft joined my server and destroyed it with TNT, but I can make you a little house and post a screenshot if you like.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I really want to join your server, and I think I can add something nice to it.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I own a few other texture packs, but my current is default. I swear I wont use an other.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I googled minecraft server, and yours was the most appealing, and made me excited.
12. Have you voted for us?
YesHouse-Minecraft 2.pngHouse-Minecraft 3.pngHouse-Minecraft.png

Roelofw

Villager
Ofcourse,

Hello my name is Roelof and in my time of playing minecraft I developed a pretty good building skill. I am very carefull with creepers and other mobs. I only use TNT in singleplayer. I like to build houses, castle's, harbours, and infrastructures like roads and railroads.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello my name is Roelof I am 19 years old and live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are sports like football and swimming, hanging out with friends, running and ofcourse play minecraft. I am applying for a job as a police officer and start my education next year. I currently work in a warehouse on the orderpicking location. My imagination is like one of a 9 year old's. I want to be a part of your cummunity because I think this is one of the most active, serious and fun servers right now. and that's exactly what i'm looking for.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Number 6 asks for a In character introduction, so like in RP, like a backround story or such

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I think you're misunderstanding the question. For #6, you're supposed to post a longer introduction for your roleplaying character. You are putting things about yourself instead. You don't need to write too much, but if you could provide about a paragraph or two about who you are going to play, you will probably be accepted without a problem. Also, for #7 if you could add one or two more sentences about yourself (maybe elaborate more on what you have already written?) that would be great :)

Roelofw

Villager
oh like that, sorry.

Hello my name is Roelofw I am a daywalker from the east, I have always been travelling alone, but since my Creeper accident I decided to move to Hollowworld. As a kid, my parents raised me as an architect and engineer. But when I was 18 that was over. My parents were killed by a horrific mountain-spider.
I had to leave everything behind, travel as far as I could go survive the great world of Minecraft. I made my own house with a farm, I had everything basic to survive, but when I was mining for some Iron, A wild creeper appeared! It was unexpected and I wasn't able to defend myself. With everything destroyed, I had to leave everything behind again. It is time to move on and be part of a new home full of new friends, collegues, and most of all a family.

Roelofw

Villager
Hello my name is Roelof I am 19 years old and live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are sports like football and swimming, hanging out with friends, running and ofcourse play minecraft. I am applying for a job as a police officer and start my education next year, My dad is a police officer to and I always dreamt about following him in his footsteps. Because of my dad I live a pretty save life, and I behave myself correctly. I currently work in a warehouse on the orderpicking location, I work there full-time 40 hours a week. My imagination is like one of a 9 year old's, I get most of my inspirations out of movies and games. I want to be a part of your cummunity because I think this is one of the most active, serious and fun servers right now. and that's exactly what i'm looking for. When I play minecraft and I built something great, I lose my enthousiasme after a while because nobody sees it. So I really want to show the world what my capabilities are and keep my enthousiasme for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.