Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

RosedaRipper11 - Application [Declined-Karasu1996]

1. What is your minecraft username?
RosedaRipper11
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Female​
4. What country do you live in?
United Kingdom

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
i Do
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello, I am Roseathena From Raffertha to the far East, I grew up with my Grandfather who was a grand master of Huntsmanship and taming wild Animals to help you within your Travels, One faithful night a cloaked Figure came into Our cabin in the high mountains and Killed my Grandfather in his sleep. He was the only one left from my Elders and I seek Revenge
7. Hello! I am Rose (But my real name is Gemma) from the UK!, As you get to know me i can be a shy but funny gal who likes music and building Houses/cottages within games and Hanging round with the family and friends! I am still at school doing exams and might not be able to come online all the while
8. This is my first time doing a role play server :)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
That i love you all? :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Ofcourse i do

11. How did you find out about our server?
From ddevil132

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Declined, we dont accept people who's characters are based on revenge. Its a long story, but in short, we have wayy to many of those, and it lacks the creativity in which we seek in our players.
Your format is wrong as well, Where are all the questions?

Feel free to make another.