Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

rossminer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossminer

Lord of Altera
2. How old are you? 16

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in?Ireland

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.I would be a distant traveller coming from lands far away.I would be trained in magic and enchanting wich i learned from my people but i would now my way with a sword as well.A younge boy my village was raided by a evil demon i barely got out with the help of my parents and that wa the last time i would ever see them or my village or will it?I would after that liva as a woodsman but one day i long for more in my life so i set off on a new adventure to foreign lands.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.I have always been searching for a server like this i always loved the idea of a small village with shops run by people and smiths.Or a busy city where all are in there own life where you have friends and family or your a thief and your in the thieves guild.I also hate the normal serverwith their pvp warzones and careless griefing but in this griefing would be so much more you could be a viking raiding a town and more and you would have real money where you can trade.So im really happy i came across this and i hope ypu accept me.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.Im afraid not but im a talented builder i like working with stone and wood and have mastered the build of a cosy wooden cottage plus mansions in most other builds i build good churches as well form a small chapel to a huge cathedrall.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?No but i hope you accept me as i hope to join your rare community i hope to hear from you soon as well.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes i have no hacks and couldnt get them anyway also i like the black magic phrase as well.

11. How did you find out about our server?I wass searching true server list and found i signed up immediaty and wrote this as i couldnt wait to join.

12. Have you voted for us?Yes

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

I willNote: You do not need to share any personal information if you do notwant to.

1. What is your minecraft username?

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?

4. What country do you live in?

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

11. How did you find out about our server?

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Alright "Rossminer" if that is your username! Im going to serve you up a viggy special, its gonna leave you astounded, you will give it 5 stars when it leaves you in passionate tears at its beauty.

First lets get this straight, 1, 6, 7 we will be focusing on those, the meat (6) and the potatoes (7) as we refer to them deep in my imagination. Oh and apparently the.....fork? (1) because well you will need a fork to EAT.

1. Where is it! What is your USERNAME!!! AHHH, even if you did get accepted! They wouldn't know who to whitelist!!! :O *dun dun dun* ~drama~

6. Lengthy, in-character, and *cries* I'm so sorry about your parents and your village, oh how you must miss your parents and long to avenge them and kill that evil demon.....

Has your pride at your excellent rp introduction settled in yet? Good, allow me to crush it right about.....now

Here is a statistic taken from my deep imagination, formed off of my reading of these applications:

80% of all people who have applied for this server have been orphaned at a young age by a great demon/bandit lord attacking and burning their entire village to the ground, killing all in their path, even the young mans mother and father, and oddly enough leaving only the infant they managed to toss under their broken forms.

Of this 80%, 95% of them don't get accepted, and so we often find them doing a second.....and then a third.....and then finally giving up and crying themselves to sleep every night.

Dont cry yourself to sleep every night, fix your character introduction, why does he have to be skilled with a sword and magic now? Why can't he be a peasant who plans to join the first sword order he can find and join them? Your character introduction should (derp) introduce your character, let us know who he us, what he is, his physical appearance and the like.

Questions 7.....ah the potatoes, why is it the potatoes? I don't know frankly I love potatoes, most people don't though because they skimp here, now then let me read this application.....*nom nom nom* hmmm i still starving to death, it seems the grocery store skimped me on my potatoes! Fix this....its not even the bare minimum and it will be declined if this doesn't get fix, as well as 6

OH and overall, bold your questions, space them and your answers out, makes for over-all reading better, seems more mature, (it IS a mature RP sever after all), and makes us think you like to keep your room nice and tidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.