Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ryan the Merchant - Application [Unhappily declined - JustShadow]

1. What is your minecraft username?
DaCookieDragon​
2. How old are you?
17​
3. What gender are you?
Male​

4. What country do you live in?

Germany
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

I take it upon myself to sell only the highest quality of products, and sell the mat the fairest of prices. I prefer to keep to my caravan, which I stop at major towns and cities. I prefer to only eat bread, apples, and stew, but I will ocasionally eat fish. I came from the Southern Wilds, and am used to the natural, and not so natural, destructions that occur there. These experiences have strengthened me, and I know how to use a sword to protect my caravan and I. When I'm not traveling or bartering, I'll read and fish, but that doesn't happen very often. I'm hard working, but will take as many breaks as I'm alowed to. I will often give food to those with none, but feel no sympathy for those just trying to get a free meal. I will often have a cat or a dog at my side, just because it becomes lonely on the road.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I lead a very active life style, and go to the gym at least three times a week. I enjoy playing football, and I am curently working at an American Military Base. I am a senior in highschool, and make good grades. I often immerse my self in books, and am currently reading the Lord of the Rings. I enjoy playing ultimate frisbee, along with lacrosse, but my absolute favorite hooby is Rock Climbing. I would like to join this server because I have been looking for a server where I can sort of, slip out of life, and be in a different, foreign one. Many servers that I have been on do not have a friendly community, people act just so much tougher, and they don't act real. I hope that this server fulfils that, because many have disapointed me. From what I have read, this server allows you to start out small, and you get to grow and become one of a higher standing, or nobility. This sounds like the perfect enviroment for me to be in, and I would love to participate in it.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I really want to approve this. But it's missing half of the questions.
Also, it's been a week since you applied, and you've not responded since. So I'm going to decline this.
But please, PLEASE, if you read this: APPLY AGAIN.
Your RP introduction is BEAUTIFUL. I want you in Altera!