Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Sam428 Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samayal

Villager
1.Minecraft name: Sam428
2. Age: 17
3.Gender: Male
4. Country: England- Great Britain
5. I agree to read the survival guide and the tome of citizenship before joining and before asking any questions i might have.

6. In-game character: Sam lead a normal life in a small village, until the deaths of his friends and family at the hands of his best friend, turned bandit, jakob. This lead to Sam dedicating the next 5 years of his life to finding jakob and exacting revenge. In the process becoming a formidable ranger and fighter. With his revenge accomplished, Sam needed a new start in life. Sam was forced to mature quickly after the incidents which marked his life and due to his experience with death and murder he can often seem to be rather cold or unemotional to some people due to his emotional scarring. The deaths of his family weighing heavy on his mind and the blood of his once best friend on his hands, he searches for a new beggining....
7. Hi, I want to join this server because a few weeks back the server that i originally did RP minecraft on was closed and since then ive been looking for a new server that i might be able to join. I found this one and thought it sounded the best from all the others that i have had a look at. My interests and hobbies outside of minecraft are many and varied but the main ones I have are; Paintballing, Reading and Gaming. Im currently in my last year of college in England and i'm hoping to get into Univesity next year to study Human Geography.
8. No pictures sorry!
9. Not really anything i can think to put here either xD
10. I am aware that using x-ray and assocciated mods/hacks/texture packs is forbidden.
11. I found this server by looking through google for a minecraft RP server i might be interested in
12. No i havnt voted yet

Status
Not open for further replies.